Digital microscope Keyence VHX-5000
The Keyence VHX-5000 digital optical microscope is equipped with an acquisition camera with resolution of 1600 × 1200 pixels and two objectives with variable magnification:
- magnification of 20-200 with working distance of 25 mm,
- magnification 50-5000 with working distance of 5 mm.
It is possible to observe transparent or reflective samples, with the lower magnification also without measuring table. With the measurement table an image stitching (up to 20,000 × 20,000 pixels), automatically focusing and high depth of focus is possible. The 3D profile of the measured sample can be obtained also.
- dimensions up to 20 cm × 20 cm × 5 cm
- observable structures larger than 300 nm
Image of the display (lighting pixels)
Image of the LaB6 cathode forms scanning electron microscope. This image needs 3D imaging to obtain all sharp pixels.
Technical specifications and measurement abilities
- magnification from 20 to 5,000
- max. size of stitched image 20,000 × 20,000 pixels
- imaging with oblique light, light from top or bottom
- high definition range (HDR)imaging
- glare removal function
- many measuring functions