Laboratory of electricity, magnetism and electronics
|Laboratory Regulations (in Czech, PDF 102 kiB)|
The Electronic Learning Lab (LP-4.030) serves as a basic laboratory for teaching electrical practices and a classroom for computer-related teaching.
Within the basic course of physics there are:
- Physics Practice 2 (Electricity and Magnetism) KEF/FP2 and KEF/EMGU,
- Electronics Practice KEF/PEL and KEF/ELU.
- Teaching of digital measuring systems KEF/ČMS1-4,
- Teaching subjects focused on the use of LabVIEW,
- Practice from electronic measurements KEF/PEM,
- Teaching Microcontrollers in instruments KEF/MKMT,
- Teaching of Applied Electronics KEF/APEL,
- Teaching Informatics 2 (Matlab) KEF/INF2,
- Teaching of simulation and modeling KEF/MOSI.
There are eight working places in the laboratory, which are equipped with:
- μLab measuring system (ADDU unit, analog and digital modules, components, etc.),
- Digital oscilloscope,
- multimeters and Metex universal systems (4 workplaces)
And other workplaces on which systems are available to demonstrate, for example, electromagnetic induction, temperature dependence monitoring, etc.