|Mgr. Petr Novák, Ph.D.
||17. listopadu 12
||+420 58 563 4152
- The main scientific theme is the development of special techniques of Mössbauer spectrometry (Time differential Mössbauer spectroscopy, Mössbauer microscope, Resonance Mössbauer spectrometer). Further, he focuses on the application of Mössbauer spectroscopy in material research (measurement and evaluation of spectrum).
- Lector of practical in following subjects:
- KEF/CMSA1 Digital Measuring Systems,
- KEF/FP5 Practicals in nuclear physics.
- He completed Applied Physics at the Faculty of Science at Palacky University, and received a doctorate in Applied Physics.