|Mgr. Milan Vůjtek, Ph.D.
||17. listopadu 12
||+420 58 563 4167
- Research activities are focused on microscopy techniques and their applications in nanotechnology, especially Atomic Force Microscopy, Scanning Electron Microscopy and electron lithography. Further topics are electronic measurements and development of computer-based measurement systems.
- Courses in nanotechnology:
Courses in electronics and electronic measurements:
- KEF/ZANA1,2 Nanotechnology,
- KEF/ZANAU Nanotechnology (for teachers),
- KEF/BAPN Applied Nanotechnology ,
- KEF/BNMT Nanometrology.
- KEF/EM Electronic Measurements,
- KEF/EL, ELU Electronics,
- KEF/PEL Practicals in Electronics,
- KEF/PEM Practicals in Electronic Measurement ,
- KEF/FP2 (EMGU) Practicals in Electricity and Magnetism.
- Graduated in the field of Applied physics at Faculty of Science of Palacký University, Ph.D. obtained in the field of Instrumentational physics and metrology.